Ben Al Alim (Other region, 3 february 2016)

Our company produces suspended working platforms for construction works on buildings.
We have a client in Russia, but now we need a certification.
Can you help us in this?

Anastacia, +7 (343) 311-62-80,

Concerning your response I report:

For importing your products to Russian Federation you need to get the certificate of conformity to Customs Union technical regulations 010/2011 “On the safety of machinery and equipment.”
We are able to make a certificate for your company!

For certification we will require the following documents:
– Passport of the products,
– Manual,
– Justification of security.
We can assist you in developing or transferring documents.
– Foundation documents of the company-representative (company must be a resident of the Customs Union: either your client or your local office.

Other terms of registration sent to your email.

If you have any question – please, ask freely.
Thank you to contacting us!