Doming Fernandesh (Маврикий, 23 october 2015)

Good afternoon!
We are going to export fish and seafood to Russia.
Can you help us to issue the certificate of conformity that we need to sell our products in RF?

Tatyana, +7 (961) 846-10-00,

Dear Mr. Doming,

Thank you for your letter!

In Russia for fish and seafood you need to issue the declaration of conformity GOST R. Kindly send us the full range of your products, it is necessary to make the quotation for you.
All terms and conditions of certification was send you by e-mail.