Bryan (Hamburg, 5 july 2016)

Hello. going to bring a different coating for wood and metal. You need customs to us to provide for the sale of goods on the territory of Russia. HS code 3209

Mariya, +7 (961) 846-10-00,

Good day Bryan.
Your products need to subject to registration for several documents required for the sale of Products in Russia.
In your case, the certificate of state registration (the so-called health certificate), you must also specify the form in which sold products such as cans, aerosols or bucket. next you need to look at the specifications in your documentation fire certification, and also the products You need to obtain a certificate of conformity in the GOST R system on a voluntary basis, but not necessarily.
All the details we sent you via e-mail.
Thank you, that appealed to us.