Certificate on the state registration
Official procedure of the state registration is carried out by the Federal service which performs supervising functions behind wellbeing of people and the rights of consumers. Obtaining the certificate on the state registration of production is carried out in the following order:
- carrying out laboratory examinations (toxicological, hygienic, sanitary, etc.) and preparation of test report;
- consideration of documents of applicants and registration of lists of documents by all types of production;
• entering of data on registered goods into Unified Register in case of the positive decision by Rospotrebnadzor;
• registration of the certificate on the state registration of production.
There are certain groups of goods the state registration of which is obligatory. The list of these products is fixed in Decision of Custom Union Commission №289, by 18 June 2010 and in several Technical Regulations of CU.
Producers and suppliers of the following types of goods need to receive the certificate on the state registration:
- sports food;
- biologically active supplements;
- goods of household chemicals;
- cosmetic production;
- dangerous biological and chemicals;
- paints, enamels, primers, hard putties, mastics, putties;
- means of disinfection;
- children’s and adult subjects of personal hygiene;
- food additives, including fragrances, complex additives;
- some kind of mineral water;
- baby food.
Production which has undergone procedure of the state registration is allowed for sale in Russia and the countries of the Eurasian economic union.
Control over quality of imported production is exercised by territorial offices of Rospotrebnadzor. Work of this structure is regulated by standard legal statuses and federal laws. Procedures of registration are under control of the government.